Freitag, 12. September 2014

Autumn, I love you!

Well, hi there! I´m still alive, mhm!

Remember the project for university I´ve mentioned in June? (Gosh, that´s a whole while ago...anyway)
It´s done!!

Today was due day and I made it in time! Yay!

So, hopefully the grade I´ll get is okey. I will show you some of the things that I´ve done in the last few months, when I get the result. So you can see why it was so deadly silent on my blog.

But!
Today I went to the coffeeshop, to draw people as may reward for the last weeks full of stress.
And man! It was crowded! SO. AWESOME.

Because of the rainy weather (thanks autumn!), the people literally attacked the San Francisco Coffee Company and it was such fun to watch all of them - trinking their coffee, waiting for friends, having dates....

To draw a few of them made me so happy, I can´t even tell. I´m so damn inspired, I want to draw a thounsand things!

*sigh*

Sorry for the feels guys, but life is just great right now.

BUT ENOUGH! The drawings now!!







Obviously I didn´t saw her at the coffeeshop.
That was just for me and it was fun :)
Ha.
Expected more after that roman at the beginning?
Go easy on me, there will be more soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen